on behalf of IMSVISUAL I want to thank you all for joining our meeting!
Many scientific talks were fascinating and - at least for me - a highlight of the conference. I was especially intrigued by the substantial in-depth discussions, which followed every talk, a format/chance I haven't seen in years.
Please find below the presenters' slide decks as much as we can publish them. Many decks contained unpublished data, which needed to be removed. I will update the links as the slides become available from the speakers.
Slides and Documents
- Brian Fernandez - Heidelberg Engineering
- Chis Mody - OCTA
- Ari Green - Clemastine study
- Raj Kapoor - Visual Outcomes in the Phenytoin Trial
- Kathryn Fitzgerald - The GWAS x Retinal Degeneration Study
- Elena H. Martínez-Lapiscina - IMSVISUAL Project Proposal: AON natural history study
- Alexander Brandt - Retinal pathology in antibody mediated diseases (the slides contained data from 3 studies, two of which are unpublished as of now. Download links will be updated as studies become published. NMDA Study, MOG Study (in press), NMOSD Study (in preparation)